When the candidates complete the basic training for a mediator, they receive a permit for mediation from the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Serbia. The license is issued for the first time for a period of 3 (three) years, and when all the conditions are met, the license is extended to 5 (five) years. The following conditions need to be fillfilled for the renewal of the first mediation license :
- to submit a proof of professional development , a total of 30 hours in three years, starting from the date of the first mediation license issue.Training can be done for up to 10 hours a year.
- to submit a proof of at least 5 mediations (as a mediator or a comediator) during the validity of the mediation license, regardless of that in which period of the mediation license validity they were realized.
We currently have the following accredited specialized trainings:
1. Assertive communication of intermediaries – “Say no when needed”
2. Mediation in commercial disputes
3. Mediation in the field of individual and collective labor disputes
By the end of the year, we expect to receive accreditation for at least 6 more specialized trainings in various fields.
International Center for Education and Personal Development d.o.o. provides a free practice of 5 mediations (as co-mediators) for the participants who have completed the basic and specialized training in order to meet the conditions for renewal of the mediation license.